arabs4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Guest to Arabs4life
Please welcome our new member https://arab4life.rpg-board.net/u45 to Arabs4life

Family of Friends?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MethayMrate
MethayMrate

Female
Taurus

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am

What do you think about people who don't really have anything to do with their family, and have a group of friends they call family instead? Do you think it's a good or bad thing?
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm

i guess that's fine, but there's a saying in arabic-3omro il dam ma 2alab mai.(blood never turns into water)
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

MethayMrate wrote:
What do you think about people who don't really have anything to do with their family, and have a group of friends they call family instead? Do you think it's a good or bad thing?

Bad thing for not having anything to do with family, yet it's a good thing to consider friends as your family as long as you know which lines not to cross.
Back to top Go down
MethayMrate
MethayMrate

Female
Taurus

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 pm

There's quiet a few people at my work like this.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:01 pm

MethayMrate wrote:

Are they happy? If yes, then good for them. Let them be.
Back to top Go down
MethayMrate
MethayMrate

Female
Taurus

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Devil_Unleashed wrote:
MethayMrate wrote:

Are they happy? If yes, then good for them. Let them be.

The are happy for the most part. I let them be all the time now.
Back to top Go down
Little_Miss_Perfect
Little_Miss_Perfect

Female

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Lol at I let them be all the time – that cracked me up for some reason

Anywho
Well def. yes – friends can be more than a family – sometimes your family is screwed up(Unfortunately I don’t believe in the Arabic saying daloo3a mentioned ) or you don’t have the luxury of having them close enough – its usually people in the same boat who attract each other- as much as I love my family ( close ) , and I know that they are the only ones that will love me unconditionally. Some – very specific friends – I consider family
Back to top Go down
Habibti812
Habibti812

Female
Gemini

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 am

I think family is super important. And i think it's important to be close to your family since they will always be there. ANd I think many arab families are this way. However. If you come from a family of abuse or abandonment then I imagine there are situations where friends could be more like family than your actual family. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family of Friends?   Family of Friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Family of Friends?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arabs4life :: Family-
Jump to: