arabs4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Guest to Arabs4life
Please welcome our new member https://arab4life.rpg-board.net/u45 to Arabs4life

<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 am

yelllaaaa lets start with some romantic love stories big flower

who's first?
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 am

Once upon a time, there was a princess who couldn't sleep at night. She was sitting by her window in her big palace, watching the moon and stars. Suddenly, she felt something crossing with the speed of the wind in front of her palace. So she decided to go down to her garden and check it out. She went down the long stairs and started walking around her garden in the dark. It wasn't too long before she saw someone hiding under the shadows of a tree. She said, "Don't be afraid, come out. I won't hurt you." That person stepped forward. It was a handsome man. She asked, "Who are you?" He looked down, "I'm someone who had been watching you for years to the point where I became addicted to your beauty," he said. The princess smiled. "But how come you never came telling me this before?" She questioned. He turned around giving her his back. "Because I'm a Vampire," he declared. The princess went silent for a few seconds and then said, "Forget princess, I want to be a vampire."

The end. wow
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

lmaoooooo can i please be the princess turning vampire. akeeed he's edward cullen Wink
Back to top Go down
The Bravados
Administrator
 Administrator
The Bravados

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Devil Unleashed wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a princess who couldn't sleep at night. She was sitting by her window in her big palace, watching the moon and stars. Suddenly, she felt something crossing with the speed of the wind in front of her palace. So she decided to go down to her garden and check it out. She went down the long stairs and started walking around her garden in the dark. It wasn't too long before she saw someone hiding under the shadows of a tree. She said, "Don't be afraid, come out. I won't hurt you." That person stepped forward. It was a handsome man. She asked, "Who are you?" He looked down, "I'm someone who had been watching you for years to the point where I became addicted to your beauty," he said. The princess smiled. "But how come you never came telling me this before?" She questioned. He turned around giving her his back. "Because I'm a Vampire," he declared. The princess went silent for a few seconds and then said, "Forget princess, I want to be a vampire."

The end. wow

I thought it was the Princess and the Frog.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:
lmaoooooo can i please be the princess turning vampire. akeeed he's edward cullen Wink

No, it was Devil Unleashed. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Devil Unleashed on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Bravados wrote:
Devil Unleashed wrote:

The end. wow

I thought it was the Princess and the Frog.

loooooool... My niece was telling me about such movie. She wants to go. So inshallah I'll take her and I'll come back here with some ratings. greeting
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:

No, it was Devil Unleashed. :twisted:

i want a vampire not a devil! maybe my next obsession will be deviles...ya ba5tak :twisted:
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Quote :
loooooool... My niece was telling me about such movie. She wants to go. So inshallah I'll take her and I'll come back here with some ratings. greeting

it's like an african american version.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:06 am

ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:
Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:

i want a vampire not a devil! maybe my next obsession will be deviles...ya ba5tak :twisted:

But a Devil can beat a vampire anytime. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 am

Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:
Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:

it's not about who can beat who, My vampire is romantic and a good person. The Devil is evil and the farthest thing away from romance. smack
when i get back into liking bad boys, i'll call you...agreed? take this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:
Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:
Devil Unleashed wrote:
ana_a7la_daloo3a wrote:

it's not about who can beat who, My vampire is romantic and a good person. The Devil is evil and the farthest thing away from romance. smack
when i get back into liking bad boys, i'll call you...agreed? take this Laughing

As if vampires are the good boys. lmao
Back to top Go down
ana_a7la_daloo3a
ana_a7la_daloo3a

Female
Sagittarius

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 pm

just how i like them...good on the out side, bad on the inside Wink
Back to top Go down
Oucho!
Oucho!

Female

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 am

I thought u were talkign about the princess and the frog...i wanna go see it so bad!
Back to top Go down
MRoschmann
MRoschmann

Female

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Devil_Unleashed wrote:

The end. wow

OK your banned no Twilight or New Moon for you ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
Devil_Unleashed

Male

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm

MRoschmann wrote:
Devil_Unleashed wrote:

The end. wow

Well, in case no one sensed my purpose of the story... It was to make fun of such movies. hahalol
Back to top Go down
MRoschmann
MRoschmann

Female

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Devil_Unleashed wrote:
MRoschmann wrote:
Devil_Unleashed wrote:

The end. wow

Well, in case no one sensed my purpose of the story... It was to make fun of such movies. hahalol

LOL... oh I got it.. but Im a die hard fan Sad so make fun all you want... romance is romance not matter how you look at it.. LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3   <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arabs4life :: Love Relationships-
Jump to: