arabs4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Guest to Arabs4life
Please welcome our new member https://arab4life.rpg-board.net/u45 to Arabs4life

Anyone Have A Happy Book?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MethayMrate
MethayMrate

Female
Taurus

Anyone Have A Happy Book? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Have A Happy Book?   Anyone Have A Happy Book? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Wink I don't think I've ever brought this up here. So does anyone have a book that they have their friends draw, color, or write things in for them? I don't know what you would call it so I just call mine my happy book. I've had it since I was home schooled in middle school, and through the years I've had diffrent friends of mine do something like write or draw whatever they felt like doing. But it's pretty cool just to look at sometimes. Or if you're have a particularly bad day you can look at it and smile. I wasn't sure if anyone else had anything like that, because they only other person I've know to have a happy book is my sister in law in Alex. One night when I was there she asked me if I'd write somthing for her. I was like sure, then I was like duh Melissa why didn't you bring your book with you. Will definatley take it with me nex time though. Anyways do you have one?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Violet

Female

Anyone Have A Happy Book? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have A Happy Book?   Anyone Have A Happy Book? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 am

I used to have one when i was at school ... then I had notebooks for me only and sometimes I gave them to my best friend so she could read its content and share with me her writtings, paintings or anything she liked .. I still have them but my friend left the country and I stopped writting or painting there.. coz recently I use my email draft if I felt that I need to write. :p
Back to top Go down

Anyone Have A Happy Book?
Page 1 of 1